Participation at Expomaritt Istanbul 2023
Chalkis Shipyards S.A., would like to announce our participation in the stand of Eskomarine at Expomaritt Istanbul which will be taking place 11-14 October 2023
Our qualified team will be there to welcome all visitors.
Mr. Ashraf Bayoumi, who has held managerial positions during the last 23 years in the company and has successfully led Chalkis Shipyards to a continuous upward development from the moment he took over as our new CEO, will also be present to meet you and discuss our cooperation opportunities.
Chalkis Shipyards is among the top shipyards in the Mediterranean. Our services cover a wide range of dry-docking jobs, whether scheduled or ad hoc to address specific repair needs. For the past fifty years we have been seamlessly serving our customers and delivering their vessels on schedule and on budget. At Chalkis Shipyards we stand out for our reliability, flexibility and experience and the fact that we have the ability to immediately offer solutions to any problem that arises.
Some of the most important projects of recent years are as follows:
• Reconstruction of deck barge into a DP2 Cable Laying Vessel
• Renewal of bow in a Panamax vessel and cargo transfer from this Panamax vsl to another one – work which was carried out for the first time and in a short period of time
• Replacement of burnt generators, washing and repainting of engine room in an Aframax ship
• Repair of damage on the bow area of a Supramax
• Installation of BWTS on a major number of vessels
Our goal is to continue offering high quality of services and at the same time satisfy the expectations of our customers.
The vision of the company as well as the philosophy of CEO of Chalkis Shipyards, Mr. Ashraf Bayoumi, is to respond to challenges and stay ahead of developments. We are expanding into new markets by increasing the circle of our partner-agents in other countries and exploring areas in which we could develop new activities.